I’m a day behind. I know exactly how I got there too. I had no time on Friday to write! What was I doing? Christmas shopping!
I love Christmas. It’s a fantastic holiday with family, gifts, lights, and lively music. Not to mention all the Christmas movies! There is everything from family fun, to almost ruining Christmas, to love. You name it, they’ve made a Christmas themes movie about it.
Here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order):
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 2
- The Grinch (cartoon and live action)
- Miracle on 34th Street (the newest one with Matilda)
- A Year Without A Santa Clause
- Home Alone
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- A Muppet’s Christmas Carol (This one might be my favorite)
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- A Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Story
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town
I hope all of your Christmas movies live up to your standards.