Those who like Scrubs and those who like Grey’s Anatomy.
I have seen my fair share of Grey’s episodes, but I have seen EVERY episode of Scrubs (including the season that shall not be named). I know many people who prefer Grey’s and many people who prefer Scrubs. One of my best friends prefers Grey’s Anatomy. We are very different people, but we are still best friends. I think it is because we both have a clear understanding of friendship, from these two shows. Most of the time you can tell who likes which show. You can also tell a lot about a person by which show they prefer.
If they like Scrubs:
- They like corny jokes, especially puns.
- They tend to be in their own head a lot more than others.
- They only have a handful of friends, but those friends are TIGHT.
- They would rather grab a pizza with friends and kick back with a group video game and an apple-tini.
- They dress conservatively but their accessories are out of this world.
- They do NOT have a solid handle on their emotions, but they want you to think they do.
- When they love you, they will never let you go (literally).
- They are very friendly and nice in groups of people they don’t know very well, but when they’re gossiping with their best friend, they are vicious.
- They are great listeners and they will always offer you a shoulder to cry on.
- They know that people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.
- They try really hard to find the good in people, but only if they want to.
If they like Grey’s Anatomy:
- They like well constructed jokes with clear punchlines and disney references.
- They like to party!
- They like gossip.
- They have a BUNCH of friends, but only a few really close ones. And only one person.
- They like to be with their person and kick back with a glass of wine while talking about their lives and dreams.
- They do not need wild accessories because their clothes are so loud, but in a fashion forward kind of way.
- They have a firm grasp on their emotions but don’t want you to know because they don’t want to seem above you in any way.
- They are the nicest people you will ever meet.
- When they love you, they will never let you go (emotionally).
- They are the center of attention, but everyone is okay with it because they’re awesome.
- They are social butterflies.
You can be a mix of these two types of people, but usually one or the other.
Do you prefer Scrubs or Grey’s Anatomy? What’s your favorite episode of either show?